PCB and Biomedical Device Assembly
We support the growing industry of biomedical devices using our high-precision PCB manufacturing capabilities. At Sonic Manufacturing, we can assist your product teams with designing, developing, and manufacturing refined biomedical solutions.
Sonic Manufacturing Offers Biomedical Device Assembly
Our advanced manufacturing practices support evolving technologies centered around human health and wellness. Biomedical devices are rapidly advancing, and we have the production and engineering expertise to partner with you and your teams during every stage of the product development lifecycle.
Our services include:
- End-to-end support during new product introductions (NPIs)
- A state-of-the-art facility with modern manufacturing capabilities
- An agile approach for large and small run capacities
- Included inbound and outbound supply chain services and logistical support
- Prototyping, product development, and full production capabilities
Our team of more than 30 engineers will work with you to optimize the device design, manufacturing process instructions (MPI), and material sourcing. Whether you need a medical or monitoring device, we look forward to working with you.
Optimizing the PCB Manufacturing Process for Biomedical Devices
At Sonic Manufacturing, we use high-speed flexible lines with surface mount assembly and production solutions to ensure that we manufacture every device to exact specifications. We can support any production capacity you require to help your product team achieve their goals.
Sonic maintains product quality and can prototype your device on a live production line. Detect, correct, and design out any product manufacturability problems early with our agile approach. Rest assured that we will maintain product quality with our dedicated functional test suites.
Here’s how we can support your initiative:
- Aid you in optimizing your design for testability (DFT) and design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Help with component selection and material sourcing to reduce costs
- Deliver comprehensive engineering and production support, including MPI and CAD development
- Provide inventory management and automated transaction processing
- Provide mechanical PCBA manufacturing solutions with nine surface mount production lines
What Sets Sonic Manufacturing Apart?
The biometric device industry market will reach $308 million by 2027, according to analysts. This exponential growth makes finding a reliable manufacturing partner challenging. Our state-of-the-art Fremont facility is easy to access from San Jose, Silicon Valley, and the entire Bay Area.
We will work with you to guarantee your organization’s success in providing the most reliable biomedical devices to achieve positive patient outcomes.
Request a quote, or give us a call at 510-580-8500 to speak to one of our friendly associates. You can also reach out at email@example.com.