PCB Manufacturing for Medical and Biomedical Devices
To support a growing industry that uses wearable medical and biomedical devices you require a partner with high-precision PCB manufacturing capabilities. Sonic Manufacturing can help your product team with designing, developing, and manufacturing sophisticated medical solutions.
Sonic Manufacturing’s PCB Manufacturing Services for the Health Industry
Evolving technologies that support human health and wellness depend on advanced manufacturing techniques. We have the engineering and production expertise to support you and your team during every step of the medical product development lifecycle.
Our services include:
- End to end support during new product introductions (NPIs)
- Modern manufacturing capabilities at our state-of-the-art facility.
- An agile approach with both large and small run capacities
- Logistical support, including inbound and outbound supply chain services
- Product development, prototyping, and full production capabilities
With over 30 engineers on staff and expert technical resources, we will work with your team to optimize the product design, manufacturing process instructions (MPI), and source the right components. Whether you need a PCBA for a pacemaker, defibrillator, or any other medical or monitoring device, our team is ready to assist.
Optimizing the PCB Manufacturing Process for Medical Devices
Sonic uses high-speed flexible lines with surface mount assembly and production solutions to help product teams achieve their goals. With automated stockroom management, passive stores, and efficient material supply chains, we can support any production capacity you require.
Our dedicated functional test suites will maintain product quality, and we will prototype your product on a live production line. Sonic’s agile approach will ensure you detect, correct, and design out any issues with the manufacturability of the product early.
To support your initiative, we can:
- Help you optimize your design for manufacturability (DFM) and design for test (DFT)
- Assist with material and component selection for reduced cost without compromising quality
- Provide extensive engineering and production support, including CAD and MPI development
- Offer just-in-time inventory management with automated transaction processing for visibility and tracking
- Deliver automated PCBA manufacturing solutions with 9 surface mount production lines
A Proven History of Medical and Biotech PCB Manufacturing
Sonic Manufacturing has almost 30 years of advanced PCB manufacturing experience. In the medical and biotech fields, long-term support and access to a quality manufacturing partner are essential for product success. We can provide a complete turnkey solution or optimize your current design for improved costs, quality, or reduced lead times.
To assist your team, Sonic Manufacturing can:
- Respond to changes in forecasts, reduce lead times, and decrease E&O billings
- Source the necessary materials and components (including component engineering services)
- Automate most of your supply chain using our customized in-house software
- Manage outbound logistics and support your team with reverse logistics or depot repair requirements
What sets Sonic Manufacturing Apart as a Medical PCBA Partner?
We maintain a “can-do” attitude in every project we support. As a PCB manufacturing partner for medical and biomedical solutions, we maintain the highest level of certifications for our entire process. Sonic will also ensure you reduce product error rates by extensive testing and QA processes before we release any device to the market.
With the medical device industry set to grow exponentially over the next decade, finding a reliable manufacturing partner can be a challenge. We will work with your organization to ensure you succeed, and help you optimize your entire product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment processes.
To discuss your medical or biomedical PCB manufacturing requirements with one of our technical experts, get in touch with Sonic Manufacturing today.