Need Complete EMS Services?
Look no further than Sonic!
Are you looking for comprehensive electronic manufacturing services (EMS)? Sonic Manufacturing is a Silicon Valley leader in manufacturing technologies. If your business is looking for a trailblazer in design, manufacturing, testing, distribution and repair services for electronics and other technologies, Sonic Manufacturing has your solution.
Who is Sonic Manufacturing Technologies?
Founded in 1996, Sonic Manufacturing Technologies provides consultation, prototyping and new product introduction (NPI) for electronic components, assemblies, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Our facilities can move from NPI to full production in five to ten days.
If you are looking for a partner to build a custom solution, you will need an industry leader to help you develop quality solutions and a solid supply base.
Sonic Electronic Manufacturing Services and Qualifications
When looking for a vendor solution and a dependable supply base, Sonic has the reputation and experience to become a valued partner in your manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Prototype assembly: When you bring in an industry leader like Sonic, you can expect to have full prototype assembly in as little as one to five days.
- Full EMS product production: We have the capabilities to bring your product into full production in the shortest time – in five to ten days.
- Automated optical inspection: AOI uses AI-based technology to scan for defects in production. AOI-based inspections are considered far more reliable than manual inspections.
- 3D X-ray analysis: We use X-ray technology to scan larger numbers of samples. It is the top technology for detecting production errors in sophisticated technology components.
- Functional testing: As part of our final review in manufacturing, function testing evaluates technology products, circuit boards, and components for proper functionality.
- In-circuit testing: Qualified, trained testers evaluate all individually soldered components.
- BGA production: We provide BGA (ball-grid array) assembly and production – in house.
Choosing an expert provider like Sonic for your EMS services means you can be sure that all necessary certifications are met. Sonic holds certifications in the following areas:
- ISO9001:2015 certified
- ISO13485:2016 certified
- REACH (SVHC) – EC 1907/2006 compliant
- RoHS process certification
- Lead-free process certification
- Inspect to IPC 610 Class III
- ITAR, TUV, FCC, and UL registered
World-Class Electronic Manufacturing Services in the U.S.
The vendor you choose reflects on your brand. Make sure your EMS partner can provide you with creative product solutions, a dedicated supply base, and a true vendor partnership. Sonic Manufacturing Technologies offers world-class manufacturing solutions in the United States.
You will find our management and technical staff informed, engaged, and ready to commit to your ideas. Businesses can find American-made solutions to their technology production needs at Sonic.