QUICK TURN PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Quick turn PCB manufacturing and assembly services can make or break a product launch. If your team needs access to a group of dedicated professionals, Sonic Manufacturing should be your first stop.
Finding the Shortest Route to Manufacturing Success
Sonic Manufacturing started in 1996 with a focus on providing U.S. firms with an efficient and convenient PCB assembly and manufacturing service. To achieve this, we remained focused on staying agile while supporting customers with a variety of circuit board production requirements. This puts us in a position to support product teams of any size and enable electronic product development projects from around the country.
Our capabilities include:
- Engineering support including board design and layout
- Supply chain and inbound/outbound logistics
- Product prototyping and manufacturing analysis
- Document and drawing (CAD) support
- Technical manufacturing process instruction (MPI) development
Advanced Circuit Assembly Services
Our team remains dedicated to your product’s success. With our advanced circuit assembly solutions and capabilities, you can find an optimized manufacturing process. We also ensure that the quality of your products remains consistent and that the manufacturing process we develop for you ensures the quickest turnaround for every production cycle.
To ensure your product’s success, Sonic can help you to:
- Source components from around the world using HAL, our logistics solution
- Find the most efficient manufacturing process with design for manufacturability (DFM) and design for test (DFT) analysis
- Ensure product quality while also delivering the quantities (short runs) you need
- Deliver within tight schedules with production prep taking as little as 24 to 48 hours
Sonic Manufacturing’s Engineering Capabilities
At our Silicon Valley facility, we use state-of-the-art production technologies to provide a fast and efficient process. With our surface-mount production lines and a flexible approach to solving manufacturing problems, Sonic can help you succeed in any quick turn PCB assembly or design project.
We support product teams throughout California, including centers like Silicon Valley, the Bay Area, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose, and Burlingame. Our facility in Fremont has 85,000 square feet with highly flexible production capabilities. We can adjust to any PCB assembly process and use all the latest manufacturing processes.
Some of these are:
- Through-hole and intrusive reflow
- Non-clean and water-soluble manufacturing processes
- Lead and lead-free assembly
- Wave and selective wave soldering
- Reworks and repairs for fine pitch QFP and area array packages
Sonic Manufacturing Technologies and Quick Turn PCB Assembly
We understand that bringing a new PCB and assembled product to market is a challenge for any team. Making sure this happens expeditiously requires access to experts who can help make your design a reality. Sonic Manufacturing has a team of technical experts that can help bring any product to market within the time constraints your team currently faces.
Sonic can help you with quick turn PCB assembly services and complete engineering support during the process. To get a quote, contact Sonic Manufacturing Technologies today.